Previous announcement, Ref No: (IUL)438-GCF/438/2020/233 dated 18th November 2020, we would like to Extend the time after the changes brought to the tender document and invite interested eligible consultants to submit their Proposals.
The Government of Republic of Maldives represented by Ministry of Environment (MoEnv) has received financing from the Green Climate Fund (GCF) for the project to Support vulnerable communities in Maldives to manage climate change-induced water shortages, and intends to apply portion of the financing for eligible payments under the contract for the project “[Supply and Delivery of Water Testing Equipment’s for 26 Islands.
A complete set of the bidding documents and related documentation is available on the Ministry of Environment website www.environment.gov.mv for downloading free of cost. The Employer shall not be liable for any information not received by the Bidder. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to verify the website for the latest information related to this bid.
The more detailed Bidding Document for the supply and Delivery of water testing equipment will be attached to this advertisement. Interested suppliers may obtain further information via mail to email@example.com
- International competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with the National Tender Board’s Single Stage One envelope bidding procedure.
- Qualifications requirements are stated in the Bidding Document.
- The Bidder shall be registered to submit a bid upon submission of the attached ‘bidders registration form’ to the email address proc.gcfws @environment.gov.mv not later than 1200 hours on December 02nd, 2020.
- The Bidder shall furnish a Bid Security of MVR 16,000 which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity of the Bid. The Amount of Performance Security required under the contract shall be 15% of the Contract Price. An Advance Payment of 10% of the contract price shall be provided upon submission of an Advance Payment Guarantee.
- Any clarifications to the bid may be sent to below given email addresses on or before December 02nd 2020 1200 hours.
Bid Validity and Bid Opening
- Bids Shall be valid for a period of 120 days from the date of Bid of Opening and shall be delivered to the Ministry of Environment at the address specified in the clause 23.2 (c) of this Invitation for Bids, on or before 1100 hours, Maldivian time on December 06th, 2020 at which time they will be opened in the presence of the Bidders who submit the bids. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids should be addressed to the following address:
GCF Project Management Unit,
Department of Water and Sanitation,
Ministry of Environment,
Handhuvaree Hingun, Maafannu,
Male’, 20392, Republic of Maldives,
Tel: +960 3018 395
Email: proc.gcfws @environment.gov.mv
Note: The bidder should quote for all items mentioned in the Bidding Document, the ministry has the authority to disqualify any bids that do not meet this requirement